Three Bedroom City View Apartment
3 Bedrooms / 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Single / Kitchen / Max 7 Guests
- Our three bedroom city view apartment is situated on the top floor and has internal stairs.
- Bedding configuration is either 2 king, 3 singles or 1 king and 5 singles.
- One of the 3 bedrooms has a private rooftop garden patio.
- Large lounge and dining room ideal for meetings, interviews or product displays
- Beautifully equipped kitchen with conventional oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Two Bathrooms both with showers and hairdryers, washing machine, clothes dryer, iron, and ironing boards
- Free Wifi
- Undercover Parking at Riverside subject to availability. Please call to confirm a parking bay during your stay dates.
- Daily Servicing (except Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Non-smoking apartments
- For any extra guest above the standard 6 included in the price, there will be an extra charge of $40pp
All bookings for the 3 bedroom and Penthouse apartments will require a $300 credit card deposit on check-in.
This deposit will be returned at check-out.
- From the airport take the freeway and CityLink to the CBD.
- By car approach from King Street (heading south) and turn left into Flinders Street and left into
Highlander Lane. Riverside Reception is located half-way down Highlander Lane. Pull your vehicle up outside Riverside Reception. Come into the building to register and our staff will show you where to park. Please do not park before seeing reception first.
- By train alight at Southern Cross and walk south one block on Spencer Street to Flinders Lane turn left and walk just over one block crossing King Street and turning right into Highlander Lane.
Check In Time: 2:00pm / Check Out Time: 10:00am
$20 breakfast voucher can be organised (please speak to reception)
Limited undercover onsite parking is available on request only for $35 AUD dollars per day.
Things To Do:
- Visit the vast array of shops in the Melbourne CBD or take a tour of factory outlets.
- Visit the Melbourne Aquarium.
- Dine out at Southbank or Crown Casino Complex.
- Go to a sporting event or concert at the MCG, Etihad Stadium or Rod Laver Arena.
- See theatre, ballet, opera and exhibitions at The Arts Centre.