One Bedroom Standard Apartment
1 Bedroom / 1 King Bed + Ensuite / Kitchen / Max 3 Guests
- Standard Apartments are located in a separate Annexe Building
- 1 bedroom apartments with King or Twin Beds
- Separate Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchenette with cook top, microwave, dishwasher, full-size fridge
- Ensuite Bathroom with shower & hairdryers
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Free guest laundry on each floor
- Free Wifi
- Undercover Parking at Riverside subject to availability. Please call to confirm a parking bay during your stay dates.
- Daily Servicing (except Sundays and Public Holidays)
- For any extra guest above the standard 2 included in the price, there will be an extra charge of $40pp
- From the airport take the freeway and CityLink to the CBD.
- By car approach from King Street (heading south) and turn left into Flinders Street and left into
Highlander Lane. Riverside Reception is located half-way down Highlander Lane. Pull your vehicle up outside Riverside Reception. Come into the building to register and our staff will show you where to park. Please do not park before seeing reception first.
- By train alight at Southern Cross and walk south one block on Spencer Street to Flinders Lane turn left and walk just over one block crossing King Street and turning right into Highlander Lane.
Check In Time: 2:00pm / Check Out Time: 10:00am
$20 breakfast voucher can be organised (please speak to reception)
Limited undercover onsite parking is available on request only for $35 AUD dollars per day.
Things To Do:
- Visit the vast array of shops in the Melbourne CBD or take a tour of factory outlets.
- Visit the Melbourne Aquarium.
- Dine out at Southbank or Crown Casino Complex.
- Go to a sporting event or concert at the MCG, Etihad Stadium or Rod Laver Arena.
- See theatre, ballet, opera and exhibitions at The Arts Centre.